Brandi Glanville is feeling the backlash of her pathetic, attention-seeking New Year’s wedding stunt that fooled even major outlets into thinking she had a legally-binding Las Vegas wedding to Darin Harvey.
It took hours for her to come clean: she didn’t marry, there was no paperwork, it was a ceremony and nothing more. She’s not married.
This is more lip service, since the stunt’s too pathetic to deserve another post. But these are some of her replies after confusing her own fans.
* “ I don’t do drugs, only wen I fly! … roofie, daterape drug.”
* “Marriage mocks itself, I believe anyone and everyone should be able to get married! Y not me???”
* “I’ve never had sex with Darin! Our wedding was our first kiss!We are just friends.”
* “I didn’t legally get married and I won’t ever again in my life. I do believe however any one that wants to should be able to.”
* “no random dudes, and no drugs. My kids are evrything to me, but thanks for writing me.”