Kim Kardashian is confirmed as pregnant with Kanye West’s baby as the rapper himself told fans during a concert last night. Which means West still doesn’t really understand how the family works since it has been announced for free when no one really knew about it and Kris Jenner has been robbed of the chance to exploit one of her grandchildren. E! News confirms Kardashian is “about 12 weeks pregnant” (which makes Kardashian due at around the same time as Kate Middleton).
During his concert at Revel in Atlantic City on Sunday, December 30 West told the audience to “stop the music and make noise for my baby mama” referring to Kardashian… who, incidentally, is still someone else’s (estranged) wife. You can watch his announcement in this video.
And Kardashian’s publicist later told Celebuzz.com “Yes, confirmed.”
After which her whole family started sharing congratulations and “Kim K” started trending on Twitter.
* Kris Jenner wrote: “Im a happy girl !!!!!!!!! Wowza!” and “Oh BABY BABY BABY!!”
* Khloe Kardashian wrote: “KIMYE!!!!!” and “Keeping secrets is hard with so many family members! Especially when you are so freaking excited!!!!! LOVE is everything!!!!” Indicating that the family has known but didn’t intend to share the news yet.
* Lamar Odom wrote: “I’m excited for Kanye and my sister! There’s nothing like bringing life into this world! Let’s keep Gods blessings coming!”
* Kourtney Kardashian wrote: “Been wanting to shout from the rooftops with joy and now I can! Another angel to welcome to our family. Overwhelmed with excitement!”
* Scott Disick wrote: “I do this every day… day…. RT“@KendallJenner: whos excited about the KIMYE babbyyy?! :D weeee”
* Kendall Jenner wrote: “whos excited about the KIMYE babbyyy?! :D weeee”
* Kylie Jenner wrote: “Congrats to this beautiful couple. I love you guys.”
Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, and Rob Kardashian didn’t post about this on Twitter yet.