The tabloid covers for this week are rather underwhelming and devoid of real exclusives. The closest is the cover of Us Weekly Magazine with Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum who are announcing their baby, but everyone read that story already. For what it’s worth, here are this week’s tabloid covers.
* OK! Magazine’s cover says: “Jen: Yes, I’m Pregnant With Twins. The joyful moment she found out; A boy and a girl; Excited Jen tells friends ‘I’m so thrilled.’ Baby joy at 43. Plus: Inside their amazing $1 million baby nursery.” A few things: Jennifer Aniston already denied that she’s pregnant. That’s not a real quote on the cover. And that’s not really her nursery. Also, in case the cover sounds familiar, it’s because Star made similar claims back in February 2012, and December 2011, as did Life & Style in August 2011.
* Us Weekly Magazine’s cover mentions Channing Tatum and his wife’s baby news: “We’re Having A Baby. Three months pregnant and ‘over the moon’ excited Jenna tells Us ‘Channing is going to be the best dad.’”
* Star claims: “Tom & Katie Sleeping Together. Shocking holiday reunion. Inside their intimate night in New York City; Katie’s furious mom ‘What were you thinking?’; Their surprising plans to spend Christmas together at Tom’s mountain getaway. Pssst… Katie doesn’t know about this woman.”
* In Touch Weekly Magazine’s cover is about Khloe Kardashian and Bethenny Frankel: “Two Marriages in Crisis: The rings are off. Khloe’s humiliated as hard-partying Lamar delivers his cruelest insult yet; It’s over! Bethenny meets with a divorce lawyer and tells Jason ‘We’re done.’”
* Life & Style is back to its Kourtney Kardashian relationship covers: “Proposal Gone Wrong. She said ‘No!’ A $50k ring, a romantic setting and her family’s blessing… so why did Kourtney have a change of heart and reject Scott.” Note: the ring, if this were a legit proposal, would be worth more than $50,000.